Re: Re: [OM] focus - off

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] focus - off
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:17:16 -0600
> > Explain further how you did both, please?  Not that *I* am capable of
> > doing either without totally screwing it up, but it sounds interesting!
>

> OK.  First the testing bit...

[Details on testing/fixing focus removed to save space...]

That was VERY interesting!  Thanks!  You *did* say that you can use the
same procedure to test the focus on the OM bodies....  right???  If so,
maybe that test procedure should be in the OM Repair FAQ?

Thanks, again...

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  I might just try that "testing" part for the fun of it cuz it doesn't
sound all that difficult.  However, there's NO way I'm gonna pull the top
cover and start mucking with adjustments!  That'd end-up with a "parts
camera for sale" ad on OM-Traders of *-Bay.  :-)