Re: [OM] 24/2 lenshood

Subject: Re: [OM] 24/2 lenshood
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:15:59 +0800
If you are still interested, you can have a look at:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~photogrp/P4052634.jpg

http://www.glink.net.hk/~photogrp/P4052635.jpg

The original Olympus hood is not magic for keeping stray light out, but it
do have the magic words Olympus and 24/2.

On the other hand, I found the Zuiko 24/2 is quite good in flare resistance.

C.H.Ling