Re: [OM] two OM questions

Subject: Re: [OM] two OM questions
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:18:08 -0400
Most 4, 4Ts, 4Tis I test usually come very close to 1/2000.  0.5ms being
perfect, they are between 0.5 and 0.8ms.  Some shutter testers check
exposure only in the center,  others take readings in 3 places, opening
side, center and closing side.  Mine takes 3 readings.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000