Re: [OM] repair manuals

Subject: Re: [OM] repair manuals
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:18:14 EDT
I think he pretty much uses the ebay auctions as 'ads'. They're constantly
there. I've heard 'some' good re: NikonDave, and a lot of bad. Others have
said he has a BIG attitude and gets pissed when you question him. The manuals
are photocopies.

George S.

     I keep seeing these official repair manuals (copies) on Ebay for Olympus