RE: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)

Subject: RE: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 09:21:47 +0100
Oh, my God.....I don't know what "Wibble" means. Will I ever and do I want
to?  /jnm

I refer you, James and any other comedy-lover, to the 3 series of "Black Adder" starring Rowan Atkinson of "Mr Bean" fame. "Wibble" from the final episode in the 3rd series in which Captain Blackadder, now in the trenches of the First World War, tries to avoid the final assault by pretending madness - this is actually the most serious of the episodes because it is close to the truth.

It did not work...

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>