RE: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)

Subject: RE: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)
From: "Edward Heler, Ph.D." <eheler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:50:16 -0500
Chris, Andrew, et al.

I just want you guys to know that this thread has been fascinating.  As a
retired professor I probably could have researched the origins of the
English language but never thought about it previously.  Now you have my
curiosity aroused and I will wind up spending a day in the university
library when I should be out servicing clients and pursuing photo
opportunities.  As I used to tell my students, you never know what you can
learn just by being alive.

Ed H.

Edward Heler, Ph.D.
eheler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx