Re: [OM] In a possible defense of ebay?

Subject: Re: [OM] In a possible defense of ebay?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:05:59 -0800
At 6:45 AM -0800 3/29/01, John Hudson wrote:
dolphans1 wrote:

 Something really strange happened to me on ebay today. The second bidder
 informed that ebay informed him that the high bidder on a camera I sold
 defaulted and that he was the high bidder.

About 250f the traffic on this list is devoted to chatter about eBay.

For those listees who are not at all interested in eBay I wonder if
those four letters could be incorporated into the subject line so as to
be able to selectively filter messages right into the trash can.

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC

I thought this was the shoppers channel.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA