Re: [OM] Somebody take this computer away from me....Probably OT....a li

Subject: Re: [OM] Somebody take this computer away from me....Probably OT....a little too long...probably annoying to some....be warned...delete it if you want...I take no responsibility
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:07:59 -0600
Well, it actually gets worse.  Seems like my public confession didn't help
at all.....

I just got an email from someone with whom I had done business in the past.
I'd left him with my standard "let me know if you're going to sell anymore".

So he did.

After the deal I already mentioned, I just sealed another deal with him for:

Black OM-4T (yes, two in one day),OM-1n,Winder 2, databack 2,85/2,50/2
macro,24/2, T32 (x2), BG2 and a few more things.

Honestly though, I couldn't pass up his asking price.

Now if the bottom falls out of the OM market like it did with the Hunts, I'm
surely in the doghouse.  With the stock market the way it is, though, I
think I'd rather have my money in Zuikos.....

Tom

From: "*- DORIS FANG -*" <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>