Re: [OM] In a possible defense of ebay?

Subject: Re: [OM] In a possible defense of ebay?
From: "S.Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:03:27 -0600
John Hudson wrote:

 About 250f the traffic on this list is devoted to chatter about eBay.

 For those listees who are not at all interested in eBay I wonder if those
four letters could be incorporated into the subject line so as to be able to
selectively filter messages right into the trash can.

John Hudson
 Vancouver, BC
 This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List

John,

There is something one can do, it's called the delete button.  I personally
do not read over each and every email I receive. I receive on average
100-200 emails a day.

The ebay subject became of interest to some here because someone allegedly
was wrongfully banned.

In any event, I appologise that a clouded your browser and your day. i was
just passing information to THOSE that may have been interested.

Good day mate,

Sam....