Re: [OM] Somebody take this computer away from me....Probably OT....a li

Subject: Re: [OM] Somebody take this computer away from me....Probably OT....a little too long...probably annoying to some....be warned...delete it if you want...I take no responsibility
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:52:14 -0800

Now I have to convince myself that I don't need to keep it all!

Tom

Back in his whole waiting for the flames.....

Let me see. The Hunt brothers were from Texas. They tried to corner the market on silver and almost succeeded. I am sure they asked people to stop them. Hmm. There are too many of the rest of us for this scheme to succeed, Tom.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA