Re: [OM] Somebody take this computer away from me....Probably OT....a li

Subject: Re: [OM] Somebody take this computer away from me....Probably OT....a little too long...probably annoying to some....be warned...del
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:26:26 +0200 (MET DST)
> I have GOT to stop.  I need help.

yup on the way

> My name is Tom and I'm a Zuikoholic.
>
> No Zuikohobbiest for me.  I'm a full-blown Zuikoholic.

first step, see who you are and what you do and ask for help
hmm if I remember right you were already some time ago at this level ?
ok, no panic - not all is lost - lets start again.

> Oh no, not again. Oh yes, again.  Yeah....

bad sign, you fall back ... but no problem (I think so)

> I have got to start putting things on ebay <g>.  My office at home is a
> regular candy store, which is fun, but I've got way too much bet on my
> success at selling.

a candy store ? I LOVE candies ;-))

> Now I have to convince myself that I don't need to keep it all!

I can help you in deciding what I need - err I mean you don't need.
hmm, what I want .. whould be nice to have ...

Only one little very tiny problem not even worth to mention:
I'm sitting right now in front of my computer
in Berlin/Germany. So no big deal - you will help me in getting to your
place and I promise to be a professional zuikoholic therapist.
(You know what might happen - don't you ? )

Rudy
    Berlin/Germany