Re: [OM] [OT] National pride [was 135/3.5 repaired]

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] National pride [was 135/3.5 repaired]
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:27:52 -0700
At 07:08 AM 3/22/01 +0000, Chris Barker wrote:

[snip]

Beer talks in that country. They make lovely stuff, and remember that Budovice was the origin of the real Budweis beer. I have a couple of cases in my porch (it's cold there).

Mind you, beer talks in most countries where they make it well; try Belgian beer for quality and variety.

Leffe Dubbel. Mmmmmm, *yum*. I've begged the local Liquor Powers That Be to import cases of the stuff -- they've always refused. We can get the Blonde, though, which is okay too...

Garth