RE: [OM] What would you get?

Subject: RE: [OM] What would you get?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:57:57 -0700
The Tamron is 8 inches long with the hood on and is 9.5 inches long fully
extended. It does not have a tripod mount.  I have used it on a shoulder pod
buy am very careful to not load the camera mount ring any more then
necessary when doing so. I usually use this lens on a bean bag or just hand
held. /jnm