[OM] What would you get?

Subject: [OM] What would you get?
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 09:12:54 -0800
Let's say that I could afford $300 without spending my daughter's
college tuition and I had a gap between 200 and 500 in the lens
department. Obviously big glass is out and besides I'd like to stick
with the compact portability that attracted me to the OM system in the
first place. Checking ebay and KEH it looks like in Zuiko an 85-250/5
and a 300/4.5 are possibilities. I'm leaning toward the 300/4.5 but I'm
open to any and all opinions and non-zuiko lenses.

Mike