[OM] Bear Gets Doris. FREE.

Subject: [OM] Bear Gets Doris. FREE.
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:56:55 -0500 (EST)

   Attention home photo-tinkerers !
   ******************************
   Today I bought (for less than the price of a lenscap) a Sigma
 70-210 f/4-5.6 lens in EOS mount. It has a slightly dented filter rim
and when I got back home and tried it, the AF does not work.

  The glass looks great, no fungus. No lenscaps included.

It's not worth my time to take it back for what I paid for it,
but I thought instead of throwing it away That I would offer it to
any listmember who 1) Has Canon EOS stuff 2) could use a 70-210 3)
either thinks they can fix it, or is willing to work it manually * 4)
Last, but not least: NOT FOR RESALE. You must use it or give it away.
  If you meet these qualifications and are within the continental US,
I might even mail it to you for free. Let me know.

                          *= Doris Fang =*

* Can be manually focused, but it's a pain.