Re: [OM] great lens test site... (Nikon)

Subject: Re: [OM] great lens test site... (Nikon)
From: "Michael S. Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:05:35 -0600
>Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:56:46 -0500
>From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] great lens test site... (Nikon)
>
>Actually, if you take a look at www.photographyreview.com , you will find a
>large assortment of reviews on OM equipment. They have almost all of the
>Zuikos listed there, however many of the examples have had no reviews.
Other
>examples have quite a few reviews. This may be a good opportunity for list
>members to bolster the information contained in this site.
>
>Bruce

I most heartily agree.  Why reinvent the wheel?  I've found that site very
useful,
particularly with the film reviews and other things non-Zuiko, non-35mm.
There
are missing Zuiko lenses (not those with no reviews but those that just
plain
aren't there to review) like the 50mm f1.4, the 35-70 f3.5-4.5 (though the
Cosina 3.5-4.8 got a couple of glowing reviews by OM-2000 owners!!!), and
the
35-70 f4.

Mike