Re: [OM] What would you get?

Subject: Re: [OM] What would you get?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:56:50 EST
While I'd vote for the Zuiko 300/ 4.5 also, (it's one magnificent lens and
really not too difficult to hand hold) (thanks Paul!)  if size and price were
the main concern, I'd have to agree with the Tamron 60-300 as the next
choice, and point out that Tokina and Vivitar also make very good lenses (and
they're even smaller) in that range for about $75- $125 on the used market.
Also- the Tokina 50-250 / 5 is a good alternative (price wise) to its
identical twin the Zuiko 50-250. I own the Tokinas, Vivitars, and the Zuiko
300 and they all are good choices in their own right.

George S.