Re: [OM] Backpacking w/OM question

Subject: Re: [OM] Backpacking w/OM question
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:58:25 +0100
Hi,

To be really small, I´d take the 28/2.8 and the 90/2. IMHO this would
cover most opportunities with least equipment. When you want more,
My next choice would be 24/2.8,  50/1.4 or! 35-70/3.5-4.5 and 90/2.
This would give a  wider range, and  like 24mm too. I guess there`s enough
light on daytrips so
I´d prefer the 35-70 over the 50/1.4, but this depends on what you wan`t to do.

19-35 + 50/1.4 + 90/2 is also be good combination, altpugh I can`t acess
the Vivitar zoom, but felxibility in the wide range is something I´ve missed.
I wouldn`t take more than three lenses, and won`t choose lenses which are too
close together.

Frieder Faig