RE: [OM] Backpacking w/OM question

Subject: RE: [OM] Backpacking w/OM question
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:44:10 -0700
The 90 is a little heavy to carry but would be nice for wildflowers. It is
also a little expensive to get banged up. The 50mm with a 2x multiplier is
also good for flowers and would give you a faster lens for evening work.
The 135 is good for wildlife that is fairly close to you. Use of the 2x lets
it reach out better. The wide angles are a matter of personal preference but
you could get pretty good coverage with the 24 and the 35-70. This trip
looks like a good excuse to buy a 2X-A, because you NEED one.  /jnm