Re: [OM] Are OM-2S Circuits Getting A Bad Rap?

Subject: Re: [OM] Are OM-2S Circuits Getting A Bad Rap?
From: Barry Brown <bbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:06:12 -0800
Wow.  I couldn't have articulated my thoughts better.

The reason I said I liked the shutter and mirror mechanisms from the OM-4
better is that the overall feel is "snappier".  The mirror in the 2S is slow
and loud, whereas in the 4 it's fast and has a good, solid feel.  If they
could have made an OM-4 with continuous spot metering, I'd be the happiest
guy on Earth.

Barry