Re: [OM] Are OM-2S Circuits Getting A Bad Rap?

Subject: Re: [OM] Are OM-2S Circuits Getting A Bad Rap?
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:46:56 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Jay W wrote:

> That's what I thought. Plus you can then spot again IF YOU thought it was
> needed.

Perhaps so. I never got into the habit of it - and I frequently make the
mistake of not remembering that the camera is doing center-weight
metering. Nonetheless, having to hit the "spot" button between each frame
is an annoyance - especially with a winder mounted. And especially when
used to the workings of the 2s/p

> I haven't ever used a 2sp! I guess it just comes down to user preference.
> Like most things in life!

Well said. Both the 2s/p and the 4(t(i)) are worthy cameras, I like
'em both, and both can take great pictures.

--thomas

> --- "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >

> >On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> >> But I guess the real point of preference to me is the continus spot
> >> metering. When using the 4's, I really miss that.
> >
> >You could just press the spot button once and then use the dancing spot
> >as a continuous spot meter.
> >
> >--
> >*             |                                                        |
> >|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
> >| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
> >|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
> >|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |

Mange hilsner / Sincerely