Re: [OM] OT eBay comment

Subject: Re: [OM] OT eBay comment
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:55:35 -0500
> However, I think the more important question is....  Where ARE these
> people when MY stuff is selling?!?!?!  :-(((

It's been my experience selling other stuff on eBay that a knowledgeable
seller with a good product well described can expect not to meet reserve,
while shady dealers wearing dark cloaks who slither through the night
whispering "Psst! Hey! You wanna nice Zuiko?" enjoy astronomical returns on
their auctions. Go figger. <wink>

--Bob