RE: [OM] OT eBay comment

Subject: RE: [OM] OT eBay comment
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:58:27 -0700
It's very common for people to bid above new retail prices for items on
EBAY. Sometimes the competitive bidding frenzy seems to be a factor. I
wonder if some people just don't have certain things available where they
live and decide they want something right now and they don't mind paying a
little more. And.....some are absolutely clueless. I've seen very high
prices paid for broken things.  /jnm