Re: [OM] life span of OM's

Subject: Re: [OM] life span of OM's
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 19:42:56 -0700
On 2 Mar 2001, at 22:10, james olson wrote:

> So how many people really use it, as opposed to talking about the
> equipment?

I'm not a "pro" in ANY sense of the word, but during warmer weather
(i.e. from April/May to November or so), we love to take "photo jaunts"
on the weekends.  During these jaunts, depending on where we go an
what we see, I'll sometimes shoot up to 8 to 10 rolls.  On average, I'd
say I go through 'bout 4 to 5 rolls everytime we go on a photo jaunt.
Last year, I'd say that worked out to 'round 150 to 200 rolls.

'Nuther words, most of my OM equipment AIN'T gathering dust.  :-)

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)