Re: [OM] life span of OM's

Subject: Re: [OM] life span of OM's
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 17:00:48 -0600 (CST)
On Fri, 2 Mar 2001 22:10:54 GMT, james olson wrote:

>So how many people
>really use it, as opposed to talking about the equipment?

I shoot a few hundred rolls per year, primarily through (bought used
on eBay) my Om-4Ti. I shoot less than a dozen rolls per year in
controlled situations (i.e. studio), with the bulk of them being
outdoors, sports, and news. My backup Om-4Ti and Om-1n spnd lots of
time bouncing around in my SUV, both summer and winter. When I first
got into photography (20+ years ago) I was shooting less film, but
primarily shot on rock climbing and hiking treks, so my Om1 and Om-10
have taken their share of falls off cliffs, logged hundreds of miles
in backpacks, panniers, and dangling off equipment racks.

That count?
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co/Bean Farms                http://www.beancotton.com