Re: [OM] newly introduced

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: "Arni R Kjartansson" <arnik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 23:34:44 -0000
Tom wrote:
> I don't think the OM family is your best choice.  While we all use and
love
> the equipment, it is at the end of its life.  There are not going to be
new
> features, bodies, lenses, etc.  What you see is what you get.  As much as
> like OM (and you'll soon discover from the list that I may have the
> zuikoholism disease worse than anyone), I wouldn't recommend it to you.
> Look at something else - Canon, Nikon, etc. for a long-life choice.>>

I have little confidence in Avxba* and Pnaba* sticking to their current lens
mounts.
Besides, OM stuff will be repairable for quite some time, unlike the
wünderbrick offerings of today.

Arni

*Names ROT-13 encrypted to protect the guilty. A quick'n dirty ROT-13
converter can be found here:
http://fluffster.simnet.is/rot13.html