Re: [OM] newly introduced

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: Eric Jackson <ejackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2 Mar 2001 12:41:08 -0800
that my friend was some valuable 0.02. i think i've realized that my best bet
is to be patient and not jump into anything too quickly. like you were saying i
my dream is to capture life and not just the face value of it.
another question not exactly along the same lines but kind of. has anyone done
some serious backpacking trips with any of their olympus equipment? how did it
hold up and was it pretty easy to manuever with. i enjoy the outdoors and i
want something that will help reproduce my experiences better than my little
box i hvae now. i know OM's are durable and i did a couple day hikes in arizona
this christmas. i actually was climbing on some redrock formations and i
slipped with my camera around my neck and it hit my hip bone and the lens cover
(not exactly sure what their called) got dented on the rim. protected the lens
like it was supposed to and i was pretty suprised. your thoughts?