Re: [OM] Film -- Slide Permanence

Subject: Re: [OM] Film -- Slide Permanence
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 09:45:21 +0800
I have no experience in Photo Soap, but I have been using PhotoShop since
version 2.5 in 93' and have tried PhotoImpact and PSP. No one can give me
"accurate" color with auto mode. It just give you good "looking" color. Try
an indoor shot with warm light, auto adjust it in the software bring it a
day light look. They will did very bad when there is no true white highlight
point. If you want to do it better you have to adjust it yourself.

C.H.Ling