[OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous Announcement

Subject: [OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous Announcement
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:31:50 -0700
I regret to inform everyone that Zuikoholics Anonymous has reached a
total membership of 50 lost souls.  I say "regret" because it would be a
*much* better world to live in if we didn't have the dreaded zuikoholism
to deal with!  However, I'm *very* pleased that these 50 people have at
least recognized the warning signs, and have therefore joined
Zuikoholics Anonymous.

Here's a current breakdown of the membership:

Admitted addicts working hard to overcome their addiction = 7
Admitted addicts trying but have doubts = 12
Admitted addicts still wallowing in their addiction = 17
Members still denying they even have a problem = 14

As you can see, we still have a *LONG* way to go before we beat this
disease!  Less than half of our members are working on overcoming
their addiction, and almost 300f our members still deny that they
have a problem!  SHAME!!!  SHAME!!!

*Please* help Zuikoholics Anonymous fight this dreaded disease!  Your
donations of OM/Zuiko equipment will help us to fund programs to help
those who are already addicted, and will also be used in educational
programs to show non-addicts what to watch out for in order to avoid the
disease.  In particular, Zuikoholics Anonymous is in *desperate* need of
the following items:

OM-3Ti (new, preferred)
Zuiko 8/2.8 fisheye
Zuiko 18/3.5 multi-coated wide-angle
Zuiko 180/2 telephoto (white enamel, of course!)
Zuiko 250/2 telephoto (also white enamel)
Zuiko 350/2.8 telephoto (white enamel)
Zuiko 1000/11 telephoto
Zuiko 35-80/2.8 zoom
Zuiko 24/3.5 shift
Motor Drive 2

And, lastly, because zuikoholism appears to have mutating and there is
now a digital strain, an Olympus E-10 digital (with all the accessories)
is also needed!

Thanks, in advance, for your generous donations!

Regards,

Chris O'Neill
President, Zuikoholics Anonymous
12302 - 135 Street