Re: [OM] White Painted Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] White Painted Lenses
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:16:08 -0500 (EST)
> Is there anyway you can scan the catolog of the black 250 and 350mm lens. I
> do not ever recall seeing it in publication as a black lens and would be
> interested in seeing it.

I scanned several brochures which contained the black 250mm and 350mm lenses.
I've handed them off to Peter Gilbert and he has put them up on his site.
The following URL should get you there:

http://www.deakin.edu.au/~peterg/index.html

It think it was the silver OM-4 brochure and the silver OM-3/4 PMA brochure
which had them in it.
                                        -mark