Re: [OM] Here you have, ;o)

Subject: Re: [OM] Here you have, ;o)
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:28:07 -0500
Does that mean that I wouldn't have to worry because I use Eudora, or is Eudora based on Outlook?

Gregg

Hans wrote:

>From Symantec:

"a VBS email worm that has been encoded using a virus creation kit. The worm
arrives as an attachment named AnnaKournikova.jpg.vbs When executed, the worm
emails itself to everyone in your Microsoft Outlook book. On January 26, the
worm will attempt to direct your Web browser to an Internet address located in
The Netherlands. This worm appears to have originated in the Netherlands."