RE: [OM] Here you have, ;o)

Subject: RE: [OM] Here you have, ;o)
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:54:32 -0700
I do not agree with you about not needing anti-virus programs. My anti-virus
program has detected viruses in Word documents that I was expecting and were
sent by business associates. I would have had no reason not to open those
documents. That is a much different scenario than receiving *.exe files from
strangers, but just as deadly. Unfortunately, there is no foolproof
protection except never turning your computer on. /jim