Re: [OM] Olympus Parts Supply

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Parts Supply
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:53:04 -0500
Last time I special ordered parts from Japan through Olympus, it took A
YEAR, and then because they didn't have one, final,  key part (for a 180 f2)
the repair couldn't be completed. I returned everything and made a refund to
the  customer.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000