Re: [OM] Olympus Parts Supply

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Parts Supply
From: "gwsears" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 17:48:11 -0500
Perhaps Olympus OM equipment has been out of production much
longer than we thought. It's been my belief that all the new OM stuff
being sold is what is actually "new old stock". That being the case,
of course there are no more parts. It hasn't been manufactured for
quite a few years.

I need to go think more about it now.

geo2