Re: Re: focusing with glasses was Re: Re: [OM] Can autofocus be as good

Subject: Re: Re: focusing with glasses was Re: Re: [OM] Can autofocus be as good as manual focus?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:48:45 -0700
> >>Hope that helps 'splain it...<<
>
> indeed. fwiw, i've got something like -.75 and -1.5 so if need be i can
> make-do without glasses, but see 20/15 corrected.

I was knee-high to a grasshopper when I had vision like that.  You young
whipper-snappers should consider yourselves lucky to have such good eyes!

Btw, I'm gradually going deaf, too.  I'm not bad 'nuff to require hearing
aids yet, but I have trouble hearing both low and high tones.  Left ear is
worse than the right.  At this rate, it won't be long 'fore I'm doing my
photography from a gerichair!  (Sigh!)

In short...  Aging is a b*tch!  :-(((

Regards,

Chris