RE: focusing with glasses was Re: Re: [OM] Can autofocus be as good as m

Subject: RE: focusing with glasses was Re: Re: [OM] Can autofocus be as good as manual focus?
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 14:23:26 -0600
While 20/20 vision is considered normal, it doesn't represent 'as good  as
it gets' by any means.

Young people without any of the '-opia's are often capable of 20/10 vision,
and many with contact lenses correct to that too - as I did a long time ago,
in a galaxy far, far away....

I don't know what the 'theoretical limit' of the human eye is, but I haven't
heard of anyone with vision significantly better than 20/10.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx