Re: Re: [OM] Eyesight corrections lenses / FM3a

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Eyesight corrections lenses / FM3a
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:55:33 -0700
> Obviously, you should upgrade to all 4Ti and 3Ti bodies. They have
built-in
> adjustable diopters; so you can set for what works best for you.

I've got an OM-4 on layaway at a local camera shop.  Don't anybody tell
Cori, though!  :-)

> How far do you sit from the VDU?

Well, DUH!!!  I finally figured it out.....   VDU = Visual Display Unit.
Or, to us mere mortals...  Computer Monitor!

> The main problem with Olympus diopters is that they fall off so
> easily.

Hmmmm....  Interesting!  The Eyecup 2 and -5.0 diopter lens I have makes a
very tight fit on my OM-2.  In fact, it worries me sometimes when talking
it off that I'm gonna bend or break it.

Chris