RE: [OM] Eyesight corrections lenses / FM3a

Subject: RE: [OM] Eyesight corrections lenses / FM3a
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:55:59 -0700
My glasses have prism in the lenses. My optician had special lenses made for
my eyepieces that incorporated both the diopter and the prism corrections.
They can tell what you need from your prescription information. With the
prism, I need two eyepieces; one for vertical and one for horizontal
orientation. I used these mainly for weddings when my eyes would get tired
from so many hours of constant use. One reason many people don't like to use
their glasses with the camera is the fact that you can't see the entire
frame due to limited eye relief. /jnm