Re: [OM] (Fwd) Trip to the US

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) Trip to the US
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:56:42 -0700
Cc: cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I'm leaving for LA on Sunday at 3.00pm UK time, arriving in LA at around
> 6.30pm local time. Anyone got any suggestions for dealing with jet lag?
:-)

Sleep!  :-)

> Haven't decided on a final OM travelling kit yet, but likely to be:

Sounds like a good kid, but it's all primes.  I'm curious...  why???

> All I have to do now is find room for some clothes.

Look for the Goodwill stores along the way!  :-)

> Aiming to go North to SF via the pacific coast in the first instance, then
> Yosemite, and take stock from there.

While you're on the Pacific Coast Highway, consider a stop at Hearst Castle
(San Simeone).  They charge admission, but it's supposed to be really nice.
Also, stop at Big Sur (sp?).  It's been years since I've been through
there, but there's some *very* pretty scenery 'round there.

> If it's not going to bore everyone too much, I'll try and keep the list
> posted (via my Yahoo E Mail) as to my progress through one or two listees
> (George S/Dave D) if that's OK.

Please do!!!

Shoot LOTSA film!  And, have a safe and pleasant trip!

Regards,

Chris