[OM] (Fwd) Trip to the US

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Trip to the US
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:47:52 +0000

From: "Reynolds Paul (NAP)" <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Trip to the US
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:34:04 -0000

Just thought I'd make a last posting before leaving work today, where I
sub*scribe to this list.

I'm leaving for LA on Sunday at 3.00pm UK time, arriving in LA at around
6.30pm local time. Anyone got any suggestions for dealing with jet lag? :-)

Haven't decided on a final OM travelling kit yet, but likely to be:

OM1
OM2n
OM4

(B&W, print and slide)

20/3.8 Cosina
90/2.5 Tamron

The rest Zuiko's

28/2.8
35/2
135/3.5
2x converter

Plus various filters, polarisers, HP4, HP5, Provia 100F, 100 Royal Gold,
Superia 400, Kodachrome 64 (Despite it's lack of scanning capability) and
some Portra 160 I think I have left in the fridge.

I'll be taking the bren gun (Benbo 1) assuming they'll take it on the
plane. Shouldn't be a problem once I have hired (sorry rented, must get
used to this) a car.

All I have to do now is find room for some clothes.

Aiming to go North to SF via the pacific coast in the first instance, then
Yosemite, and take stock from there. No definite plans from then on, apart
from a meet with Dave Dougherty towards the end of the trip around 15th
February. Gary Edwards has been kind enough to do a suggested itinerary,
taking in some more areas. (Thanks again Dave)

If it's not going to bore everyone too much, I'll try and keep the list
posted (via my Yahoo E Mail) as to my progress through one or two listees
(George S/Dave D) if that's OK.

I'll be trying to catch up on the digests before I leave, before falling
hopelessly behind.

I won't be able to access this E mail address from now until my return.

Thanks again to everyone for their help and suggestions.

Paul Reynolds

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the addressee
only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are
not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must not copy,
distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or email
Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY