Re: [OM] Philosophical / telephotical advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Philosophical / telephotical advice
From: "Bruce & Wendy Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:47:02 -0500
Hi Wayne,

Here's my $0.02 worth. If you like the OM-1, yet value aperature-priority
AE, you'd be happy with an OM-2 or OM-4. I really love my OM-2n, but must
admit that I am seriously considering picking myself up an OM-4 in the not
too distant future. Well I don't have any of the large Zuiko teles, I have
no doubt that they are fine lenses. When I am out in the bush, I carry a
very small kit with me that consists of my OM-2 with a Zuiko 28 f2.8, a
Zuiko 50 f1.2, and a Tamron SP 80-200 f2.8 with the matched Tamron 2X
teleconverter. I really enjoy the Tamron zoom/converter combo as I find the
zoom allows me to frame my shots the way I want them...

Hope this helps,

Bruce