Re: [OM] Philosophical / telephotical advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Philosophical / telephotical advice
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:05:13 EST
A couple of ideas.  If you like the OM 1, you might really like an OM 2 or
2S, the 2S being my personal favorite.  It offers spot metering and if you
want really bright viewfinders put a 2-4 or 2-13 screen in it.  It won't
blind you because it is so bright, but it will come close.  Zuiko makes a
400mm f6.3 which probably would give you better results than the combinations
you are suggesting.  Zuiko also makes a 2x teleconverter which does a good
job.  Many folks on this list (myself included) like the Vivitar Macro
focusing 2X teleconverter.  This is the 7 element version.  As a former N*k*n
user, I can tell you that you will be pleased with the change.  Bill Barber