Re: [OM] Re: Subjective Lens analysis

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Subjective Lens analysis
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:30:13 +0000
I had almost forgotten about that. The 28/3.5 is harder to focus accurately, especially in lower light levels. It's only 1/3 stop faster than f/4 and at 28mm the focus doesn't "snap" as it does with a telephoto that slow. The focusing is easier with the faster telephotos.

One last thought on focusing . . . I don't recall which body you are using. If you wear glasses and don't have dioptric correction on the viewfinder, get an eyecup 2 with the proper diopter in it. It makes a world of difference in making focusing easier.

-- John