R: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice

Subject: R: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice
From: "galactica1" <discobolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:06:12 +0100
hi Peter
maybe you are not interested to that
maybe you planned every day of your trip
but reading that,i canNOT miss to give you a hint:
as you are going to go to Pompei,you could make a jump in this place:
www.asi.it/00HTL/eng/asicgs/matera/matera_tur.html
my knowledge of english language don't let me to explain emotions i felt
when i was there,so-what can i say?-if you can go there,RUN : )
enjoy your trip!
Nicola Biccari