[OM] Anybody know (or ever deal with) this person???

Subject: [OM] Anybody know (or ever deal with) this person???
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:43:15 -0700
Take a look at this one, and then tell me if you know this person, or
have ever dealt with him/her:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1207877884

The reason I'm curious is because the description says the lens is new
and was only unwrapped to take pictures of it.  But, if you look closely,
the back cap (second photo) looks scratched, and it looks like there
may be a scratch on the front element (last photo).

If that's the case, then something is VERY fishy!  So, like I said, I'm
curious if anybody knows or has had dealing with this person and, if so,
what do you think?

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris