Re: [OM] Anybody know (or ever deal with) this person???

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody know (or ever deal with) this person???
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:56:33 -0700
On 24 Jan 2001, at 21:43, Tom Scales wrote:

> You sure they're the exact one? If he's selling old stock, odds are he has
> more than one....

Sure looks like it to me.  The filename is the same for all four auctions.
Also, the serial number is the same in the last photo for all auctions.  At
the very least, he's sold 4 different lenses using the same photos, IMHO.

> Heck, if you looked at my auctions, you'd think I sold the same OM-4 a
> dozen times....

SHAME!  SHAME!  :-)  Did you you the same photos for all dozen
cameras?  Knowing your integrety, probably not!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)