Re: [OM] Batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:59:47 -0500
I haven't seen this years test, but Consumer Reports tests batteries every
year and Radio Shack alkalines are often at the top of the list.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000