Re: [OM] Batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:56:54 -0800
Since Consumer reports accepts no advertising they don't bend to that
revenue and write slanted reviews.  Not that Pop Photo would do that.
I had no faith in RS batteries until I read their review, and that was
atleast 5 years ago.

John  Hermanson

CR is good with simple everyday items things like batteries, but with more complex items like cameras or computers, they often seem to miss the point because they do not understand the market. Sort of like the alien group on 3rd Rock from the Sun.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA