RE: [OM] Batteries

Subject: RE: [OM] Batteries
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 06:38:47 -0800
Radio Shack can be either high or low end, depending on what the item is. It
also
can be a great deal on some items, and very expensive on others compared to
similar name brand items.

This is my opinion also.  They also run the gamut from "you have questions
we have answers" to you have questions we have dumb looks.   There are
several in my area I have learned what ones to go into when I have a
question and what ones to avoid.
The one up the shopping center from where I work sent someone down to me to
buy a short-wave radio antenna a few years ago Something that K-Mart has
never carried.  I sent him to the store that I knew had a salesman who was
into that Big time who could help him. John