Re: [OM] Zuiko 24mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 24mm f2.8
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:58:09 -0500
If the lens if focusing properly AND the focus ring is resting against its
stop, it's possible the center of the "inf" mark does not line up with the
exact center of the line, especially if viewed under a magnifying loupe (not
that anyone here would do that...;-)  eeets okay.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000